Burleson Smiles Dentistry offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children’s teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decay
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tap Appliance for Treatment of Snoring / Sleep Apnea
- Mini Dental Implants and Lock-in Dentures
- Scaling and Root Planing
What Sets Us Apart
- We specialize in mini dental implants. This technology can do amazing things in situations where a patient may otherwise have inadequate bone for implants. This can be used for single tooth replacement as well as denture and partial denture stabilization.
- We also specialize in treatment of snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea with the TAP appliance. A letter of diagnosis is required from your MD before we can fabricate this appliance. This is a great alternative to the CPAP in certain cases. Additionally, we offer clear aligner orthodontic therapy for adults. This treatment is also known as Clear Correct (very similar to Invisalign).
- We see walk-ins and offer same-day emergency treatment. We offer general dentistry for the whole family. Come and see us. We cater to cowards.
Digital x-rays are quickly becoming adopted by a large percentage of the dental industry. A digital x-ray allows the dentist to take an image of the tooth or teeth and put it into an imaging program. Within this imaging program, there are a number of tools that will allow the dentist to take a very close look at the teeth and surrounding structures with amazing accuracy. As a benefit to the patient, the digital x-ray also provides nearly 80% less radiation than a standard x-ray. This is due to the fact that the digital version of the x-ray is much more sensitive to this radiation and has been specifically designed with the patient in mind